- The crypto exchanges usually charge up to 0.25% exchange fee, depending on the amount (for example, see the Bitstamp fee schedule).
- The blockchain networks charge a transaction fee which depends on the network (for example, see the Ethereum average transaction fee history).
- The bank also charges a transaction fee which depends on the bank.
- See also the SOPR fees.
Times for processing transactions
- All transactions within the crypto space are usually much faster than the traditional banking transactions. Durations depend on the blockchain you’re using: Ethereum usually processes transactions within minutes, Bitcoin usually takes around one hour. Apart from that, the crypto world operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Concerning the money orders from or to a bank account, standard payments traffic schedules apply.
Please, contact your service provider (your crypto exchange, ICONOMI, or your bank) for the accurate and up-to-date information regarding their fees and transaction times.