On the ICONOMI platform, it is possible to buy the units of a crypto fund (DAA) with Ether (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC). However, we recommend using ETH, since the Bitcoin transactions are significantly pricier and slower.
Articles in this section
- Tell me all about your crypto fund, your conditions and strategy, and about your company.
- What are min/max buy & sell limits for SOPR?
- What are SOPR fees and how are they calculated?
- How do I sell my SOPR units? How long does it take?
- Which cryptocurrencies can I use to buy SOPR units?
- Are there any taxes?
- How often do you rebalance SOPR?
- Where are SOPR units stored?
- Where can I see the amount of SOPR assets under management and number of investors?
- Do you plan to tokenize SOPR units?