In this last step regarding the withdrawal of your funds, we're describing how to transfer the FIAT currency (EUR/USD) from Bitstamp to your bank account. The following instructions refer to money transfers with the EU, i.e. using the SEPA bank standard. For other money transfer options, please refer to Bitstamp's guides and your bank.
- Go to www.bitstamp.net and login to your account.
- Click Withdrawal in the upper menu, then EU Bank (SEPA) in the left menu. The EU BANK TRANSFER (SEPA) form opens, intended for money transfers to any bank account within the EU which supports the SEPA standard.
- Accurately fill in the form with all information required, so that your personal data match your bank account data.
- Account Balance: choose your preferred currency from the list - EUR or USD.
- Amount: enter the amount that you wish to withdraw and transfer to your bank account (in our example, this is 100 EUR).
- IBAN: enter the full number of your bank account.
- BIC: enter the BIC (or SWIFT) code of your bank.
- At the bottom of the form, click WITHDRAW.
- Go to Withdraw menu to follow the status of your transaction. The current status is: E-mail confirmation needed:
- As an additional security step, Bitstamp will send you an email for you to confirm that it was actually you requested the withdrawal. Do not close your browser window, so that you remain logged in your Bitstamp account. You may have to wait for a few minutes to receive this email. In Bitstamp's email, click the appropriate link to confirm your withdrawal:
- The previous view (Withdraw) now opens in a new browser window. Your transaction will now show the status Waiting to be processed:
- Immediately after Bitstamp has successfully transferred your withdrawal from their side, they will send you a confirmation email with the following data:
- Thereafter, the transaction status on Bitstamp will show Finished:
- The actual deposit of your funds to your bank account now depends on the standard payments traffic schedules. In case of the SEPA money transfers (within the EU), this is usually 1–3 working days.
Please, contact your service provider (Bitstamp or your other crypto exchange, or your bank) for any further inquiries regarding money transfers.